Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Victoria Breakwater

First two pictures taken by Steve Fellows.

Next six pictures taken by Vyedka Fellows and the last picture was taken by Steve Fellows.






These pictures consist of two visits to the Breakwater. The first four pictures were the first visit. I held my son the whole time, because there are no rails. It was my very first time seeing cruse ships and I was amazed at how big they are. The next five pictures were our second trip going to Ogden Point to see the Breakwater. It was again very beautiful. I love the walk. Because there are no rails, this time we were prepared and my Son wore his monkey backpack, that way he could walk and we didn't have to worry about him running away from us and falling into the Ocean, we just held onto his hand and the monkey tail.

1 comment:

Tim said...

That place reminds me of Tasmania so much! I need to come see you guys up there before you leave.