Friday, September 19, 2008

British Columbia Parliament Building

We finally drove to downtown Victoria last week, and it was amazing. I loved seeing all the cool sights at Victoria's Inner Harbour and especially the British Columbia Parliament Buildings. Designed by 25-year-old Francis Rattenbury and built between 1893 and 1898, the Parliament Buildings (also called the Legislature) are an architectural gem. It was breath taking. I love all the detail in the buildings. We took quite a few pictures, because it was such a beautiful building. I loved walking down the harbour and enjoyed the beautiful day. It was perfect weather not a cloud in the sky. You couldn't ask for a better day. In August we also drove past the Parliament Buildings at night. And it is probably the most beautiful building I had ever seen. It was all lit up with Christmas lights, it was gorgeous. Too bad the picture we took from the car didn't turn out. It was just beautiful.

Steve Fellows took the first six imagines.





Vyedka Fellows took the Last four imagines.

No comments: