Monday, October 13, 2008

Party Animals

Just a post on a few of the many animals I have been lucky enough to photograph in my many adventures. I truely love wild animals and I love any time I have the opportunity to come in close contact with these creatures.








2 comments:

Vyedka said...

Okay, so I LOVE the very first picture of that little cute baby Moose! It is by far my favorite animal picture you have taken. I still can't believe how close you were to it! I love all the "Party Animal" Pictures. Another one of my favorites is the Fish in the water picture. Super good shot cutie! But I have to say that I am glad I wasn't with you when you took that picture of that ginormus Scorpion! I would have freaked out!

Tim said...

Those are some nice pictures of the wildlife. I think I was there on one of those but I could be wrong.